Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Woodlands, TX!


For most of my life I have grown up in The Woodlands, TX. Here is how I feel about The Woodlands, TX.

The Woodlands is a beautiful city. It is built in a dense pine tree forest and in between the roads and the development they have preserved the pine trees. Not only is it a beautiful place, it is a major economic center. Home to the Fortune 500 Anadarko, which has built two 400-foot-tall skyscrapers in the city. The city is home to The Woodlands Mall and Market Street, providing some of the best shopping in Houston.

The Woodlands is a beautiful city and a major economic center, I encourage you to visit if you are in the area.

1 comment:

  1. I love living here. You really don't need to leave because everything is located right here. Makes it a great place to live!

    ReplyDelete