Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Houston's Mayor Sylvester Turner


Mayor Sylvester Turner has been Mayor of Houston for five months now. I am going to give a review of the job he has done. Mayor Sylvester Turner has done a good job as Mayor. What impresses me about Mayor Sylvester Turner the most, is his focus on cutting the deficit. Although a deficit still exists in the city budget, he has cut into the deficit by $82 Million out of the $160 Million deficit. Mayor Sylvester Turner has done a good job handling the flood disasters. He opened a fund up to donations that will help victims of the flood. Everywhere from helping pay for hotel rooms to helping pay for furniture. Mayor Sylvester Turner has made the deficit a priority and has my support so far.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't happy when he was elected. But, so for, I am impressed with the job he has done.

    ReplyDelete